DotA Theme Manager 4! New City and Highland Themes
DotA Theme Manager Version 4 (DTM 4) is out! While IceFrog released Dota 6.60 with a lot of new content, Infrisios also doesn't wanna lose. He just published Dota Theme Manager 4 along with 2 new themes. The first one is the City theme as you can see in picture above. Pretty cool isn't it? The other one is the Highland theme, the screenshot is below. Here is all the download link and guide to install Dota Theme Manager:
Dota Theme Manager Version 4
DL 1 - Rapidshare (RAR)
DL 2 - DotaThemes (ZIP)
DL 3 - DotaThemes (RAR)
1. Download the newest version of the DotA Theme Manager
2. Unpack* the file IN your warcraft folder - in most cases C:\Program Files\Warcraft III.
You can find the paths the files should have below!
3. DO NOT move or rename any of the files you unpacked. The path must be: "\Warcraft III\DTMV4\"
4. If you want it on your desktop, create a shortcut of the exe file.
5. make sure both your WC3 and your World Editor are closed!
Note: needs to be 'Run as administrator' under Vista to run entirely properly (thanks to Dagguh for this information!).
*) you need WinRAR to unpack it.
The DotA Theme Manager uses the following paths for the files:
Warcraft III Folder\DTMV4
-this is the folder you should see when you open your WC3 folder.
In it, you should have:
Warcraft III Folder\DTMV4\DTMV4.exe
-the application itself. Use this executable to start the DotA Theme Manager.
Warcraft III Folder\DTMV4\Data
-the Data-Folder, containing all necessary data the DTM needs to work.
Don't change anything here!
Well, let's play the new Dota 6.60b map with brand new look ;)
Credits: Chal ,thanks for notifying me ;)