Dota-Allstars 6.52 Beta Map - Beta 5
The current changelogs are :
DotA Allstars v6.52 Beta 5
- Continued work on Anti Pooling System and Item Display
- Sharp Filesize Increase (0.42MB)
Lergas The Vile/Secret Shop in Sentinel Base [next to Recipe Shop 1]
- Sange and Yasha Recipe decreased from 1000 to 900
- Sange Recipe increased from 600 to 900
- Yasha Recipe increased from 600 to 900
- Targeting cross-hair above target when channelling Sniper's Assassinate (from a potentialed cosmetic suggestion on the forum)
- Timer above target when channelling Alcehmist's Unstable Concoction
- Ultimate orb shifted to Sena the Accessorizer's shop
- Teleporting to a building (using a TP scroll) now shows a white ping-type notification on the minimap for your allies.
DotA Allstars v6.52 Betas 2-4
New Item Layouts Minor Bugs fixed
DotA Allstars v6.52 Beta 1
Loading screen will look like v6.51's, but you will see differently in the top right corner when the game loads.
Recipe items can be purchased with a full inventory.
Power Treads color change depending on selected attribute (Str: Red, Agi: Green, Int: Blue).
Begun separating items' effects (what it gives [e.g. +5 strength]) from their stories.
Not completed for every item!
On this map, looks like every player mark their items. So, you cannot get the other players items (pooling). Let's just see until another Beta.
The screenshot will be added shortly. Here is the download link, enjoy!
Download Dota-Allstars 6.52 Beta 1 via MediaFire
Download Dota-Allstars 6.52 Beta 4 via MediaFire
Download Dota-Allstars 6.52 Beta 5 via MediaFire
Update: Official Dota-Allstars 6.52 Map already launched!!!