Warcraft 1.24c Patch is Live on WestFall!
Looks like the Warcraft 1.24c Patch has been live on Westfall server (PTR) since November 12. As usual, this means that the new Warcraft 1.24c Patch is entering the Beta phase and on a couple of days/weeks it will be released into the other Battle.net server. This patch intended to optimizing the map editor and fix some other bug. Especially the "Chapter Six: The Culling" human campaign map that cannot be loaded on the previous Warcraft 1.24b Patch.
Warcraft Patch 1.24c Changelogs
- Fixed a problem with the "Chapter Six: The Culling" human campaign map
that was preventing it from loading.
- Fixed an issue that allowed JASS functions to return incorrect values
under certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue that caused the TriggerEvaluate native to return
incorrect values under certain conditions.
- Fixed a minor memory leak when using GroupEnum natives.
- Fixed a crash when using the CreateImage native on PPC Mac.
- Updated Mac World Editor to work with recent JASS changes.
Hopefully this patch will make the Warcraft III more stable. There's no exact release date yet, so we cannot know if this patch went into public server before Dota 6.65 come out or not. Happy waiting! ^^
Note: You can subscribe our feeds and if Warcraft 1.24c patch released, we send you a mail.
Update: The Warcraft 1.24c Patch is officially released!