Battle.Net Gateway Editor Download | How to Set New Gateway
Battle.Net Gateway Editor Download. If you're gonna play Dota-Allstars on private server (PVPGN), you will need Battle.Net Gateway Editor to add new gateway. By default, there's only 4 channel on your Warcraft 3 Gateway, you can see it in the picture above. By using this Blizzard Battle.Net Gateway Editor, you can add/modify/remove gateway on Starcraft, Diablo 2/Diablo 2 Expansion and Warcraft 3.
- First download the Gateway Editor from the download link in the end of this post.
- After that, put the file into your Warcraft 3 Directory.
- Open the file and you will get a window opened like the first picture.
- Choose the WarCraft3 tab.
- Click add gateway.
- Fill with your server information.
- Name -> You can fill this with whatever name you want. This will be the gateway name.
- Zone -> Fill with number. You can check this on your PVPGN server.
- IP -> It can be an IP address like 192.168.1.24 or a domain name like public.indogamers.us
- Click OK, you're done.
Please note that sometime you must exit your Warcraft 3 before the new gateway added appear on the list. Have fun!